All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A scrapbooking desert

Hi! It's me again, and I hate to admit that I haven't scrapped in over a week. My challenge didn't get the desired affect, and I failed miserably! I just don't seem to have the desire right now to scrapbook! Don't be horrified, it's probably just a phase, and I'll get over it as soon as I make time to scrapbook! Until then, here's a tip!

*.:Tip of the Day: Dots can make such a difference! :. Sometimes, I like to sprinkle a little pixie dust, if you will, all around a sticker, page title, even my pictures themselves.*. Here's what I mean. You have completed your page, but it just looks so blah! Using the fine tipped pens, draw some tiny dots right on the page, here and there. I like to use the round tip pen as well, but a little more sparingly. You can use as many colors as you like, or just one. Stop when it looks just right! .:
:*:
Scrap Happy! :.*

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 PM

    I am going through a dry time too.I think I am most excited when I first get the prints. I intended to make a book for my son and found out he wants to make one for himself.So ...I have lost my steam for making one for him at this time.
    I think I will concentrate on other books I need to get done for Christmas, rather than just stop entirely.
    I also think it helps to have an area where I can leave the pages I am working on out.
    Getting new stickers or new paper packs sometimes gets me over a dry spell,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - saw your blog on the blogger page and being a fellow scrapbooker stopped by. Cute ideas - I will stop by again! I am a Creative Memories junkie so I can definitely relate to your posts - even the one about the "desert", which is where I am, too!!

    Happy Scrapping!!
    deanna

    ReplyDelete