All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, November 03, 2006

Make an album for yourself!


I got to work on the album I am making for someone else last night. Actually, I cropped pictures. Although she had given me the photos in order, with post its stating the date, I am still having trouble with this album! It is simply HARD to do someone else's album! For instance, when all of the photos don't fit on a page, I know which ones of my own I can live without and exclude them from the album. I don't know which pics other people could do without!

Secondly, I create albums in packages, starting with the most simple one which only includes the album and no extra pages. She has given me a box of pictures, but doesn't want to add to the page amount. When I told her they wouldn't all fit, she said that was fine, just to pick the ones to put in. This is hard, once again. It is just hard to make other people's decisions for them.

The good news is that I have only one book to do after this one! YAY! Now that Creative Memories has the Storybooks, I no longer feel that I need to provide this feature in my business. Now I can focus on my daughter's books and when hers are kept current, I might be able to get back to the albums I had started for my husband and I! I am actually thinking of using the Storybooks for us as well, and putting my favorite pictures into a Storybook, so that when my daughter takes her 45 albums with her as she goes, I'll have something as well.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment