All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, February 23, 2007

Storybook!


Well, I finally took the time and did one of those Creative Memories online albums. You create the album online, and they send it to you all completed! It turned out so great! I can't wait to show everyone! The reason I decided to do this, was because I took so many pictures of the Holidays this year. I knew I didn't need to get all of them printed to scrap in my daughter's album, but at the same time, I wanted to have the pictures. They would have taken up so much space in an album, but in the book I did, I could put so many pictures on one page, just by using the collage format. Of course, I chose to make most of my pages less crowded. It took me hours to do this book, mostly because I am such a perfectionist! But I was so happy that I had spent so much time on choosing the different fonts and letter sizes once I was holding the completed book! I'm so glad I did it! I have tried to put one of the pages on here to show you, but it doesn't work! So here is one of the pics that I told you about in "Flash".

No comments:

Post a Comment