All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busy Living

I tired without any success to get an appointment for my son, and ended up taking his 8 month pictures myself. I have no regrets. They turn out so cute! It cannot be easier. I simply wait for the right time, when he is rested and has a full tummy. I also make sure the lighting is agreeable. I took these pics during the day, but in the shade. It was overcast.
Here is proof that I am taking pictures of life as it happens. This is my daughter literally pulling out her second loose tooth.
I have had the chance to get all caught up on ordering my pictures. Lately, I wait until Snapfish has a sale (this time it was free shipping) and make it my goal to order all my photos by that date. It is so easy to let your pictures sit on the computer or on your memory card forever. I need to motivate myself to get the pictures printed and sales work for me!
I feel so far behind in my scrapbooking. I know that I need to focus on my kids right now since they won't be little forever, but lets face it. I have a limited memory store. The reason I remember so much about my little girl's baby years is because I have it written down. I don't want to scrapbook these pictures years from now, I want to scrap them now! I am scrapbooking February for my daughter, am caught up on my son's professional album where I proudly displayed the photos I took the last 2 months on his "monthday", and I haven't looked at his online album in awhile, but I'm probably only a few months behind. You don't understand how much it kills me to not be caught up!
I bought some cool plastic-drawers-on-wheels and organized my scrapbooking supplies. I have my own desk, and now I have my wheeled drawer thing that scoots in under it, very organized! Yet somehow, I feel like I don't have enough room on my desk to scrap comfortably. So I still need to fix that. It isn't conducive to scrapping.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I SOOO need to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. WE MISS YOU on Wednesday nights! We have almost 50 Junior Highers!

    ReplyDelete