All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer

During this summer, my computer aquired a Trojan and I didn't have access to a computer for over a week. I kind of liked it! I spend too much time on the computer, so I slacked off for awhile once it was back up and running. I have had fun with the kids this summer, and have taken a lot of pics. Here are some cool ones from August. I like to get action shots, unposed. Here is my daughter riding on a see saw with her brother on a trip to the children's museum.
On a bench waiting for the moms to catch up on a hike,

The excitement of "mining" for gems at the Laurel Caverns,



Sometimes the only time I can get her to pose for a picture is when she is strapped in with her seatbelt:)


My favorite pic of the summer, my little farmer boy in our garden at my Aunt's.
Fall will be here soon, and I'll be buried in photos by that point that need scrapped. But that's ok. Right now, I'm capturing memories. I'm trying to write a journal some nights so that I can piece it all together when I get the chance. Just like the corn in the garden, my kids will not stop growing. Right now, there are more important things to do than scrapbook.
Scrap happy!




2 comments: