All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Digital Baby Album

I'm caught up on my new son's digital album because I do a few pages every time I have enough pictures. The fuzzy photo above is what the side of the screen looks like. it shows you the pages you have completed, and the page you see blank is left waiting for pictures I want to take of the baby's room.
He already has 38 pages in his album, and this is one that I just did today.
I'm really loving this kind of scrapbooking. My supplies aren't all out everywhere, my pages are so easy to switch around if I decide I want different pages facing one another, and there are so many cool things you can do with the Storybook 2 Creator program! After I took this picture of the above page, I decided I wanted to give the circular photos some shadow, so I did! It changed the page so much. I do miss my stickers, but you can purchase "digital stickers", I'm just being cheap and also, I know that the more toys I have to play with, the longer it will take me to do a page!


For example, I designed the page above, making the picture of the baby after his bath the background (it has a bit of a haze to it as well, to make it soft) and adding the pictures with soft edges to complete the page. This is the second page of his first bath. The first isn't shown here, and I will journal on it, leaving this page journal free. I still do my journaling later, even in my digital scrapbooking! See, uploading photos and creating pages are something I can do while nursing, and I save the journaling for a time when everyone is sleeping.
Scrap Happy!



2 comments:

  1. Maybe I do need to switch to digital. I'd get more done, I just can't do it! Thanks for catching up on my blog. They are a good way to stay connected. I can't believe how big he's getting. We miss you on Wednesday nights for sure! He'll get over his evening fussiness soon, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    I love that picture of Jae kissing her brother! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete