All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, October 17, 2005

Packing up the beach vacation

Well, all good things must come to an end! I am working on the last 2 pages of my beach vacation. It has been so nice...At least I now get to show other people my vacation, through my pictures! I love that part of scrapbooking, too!

Tip of the Day: I always put my pictures in chronological order, always. Well, I made a mistake with my beach pictures and ended up putting an entire page out of order. I mean, it's several DAYS behind, and I just couldn't go back and figure out how to squeeze it in. Fortunately, no one will ever know besides me. That's the great thing about a beach vacation! You are wearing a bathing suit in every picture! My tip, don't sweat the small stuff! In this case, I was able to let it go.
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:13 PM

    I guess that's why I like to make theme books.I can group similar photos from different days, even different years, on the same page.

    In fact, sometimes I think it is fun to have a similar pose shown over different years to watch as the kids have grown. Such as taking a photo of the family along the stairs near the Christmas tree each year and then putting several photos on a page. It is amazing how much the kids(and adults)change.

    That is the great thing about scrapping, each person can do layouts the way he/she wants.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete