All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Soccer!


My daughter isn't playing soccer, but it seems like everyone else is! So, I thought that I'd include a page I did for someone else's album, just to give soccer moms a page idea. An idea that everyone can use is on this page as well. Do you notice the picture in the upper left hand corner? It is behind the soccer ball, which would make the soccer ball look like it was closer than the rest of the page, if I hadn't laid a few pictures on top of it. Space was an issue here, as I tried to fit 7 pictures onto the page. I also did another page titled, "Soccer Stars" and used black stars to decorate it.
I'm sorry that I was so late with this week's blog, and it is hardly worth it, I know. I have just been spending very little time at the computer lately. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you cut out your daily computer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment