All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, August 18, 2008

" I look like a bride!"

Sometimes, you just have to be in the right place at the right time! I was with my cousin as she got ready for her wedding, and when her mom put her veil on, she saw herself in the mirror, and it just hit her! She gave this pretty and excited smile, and scrunched her shoulders up. See that face? It's pure joy! I have lots of pictures from the wedding, but this pic, taken in the bathroom before the ceremony officially started, is my favorite.
Hey, guess what?! This weekend, I spent some time laying out pages in my power layout box. I planned out from Christmas through Easter 2008. I also was able to go to a crop on Sunday. (This crop is in a new location, right in my hometown, so even though I had to drive since I couldn't very well lug all my things there, it took me just minutes to get home!) I was able to complete 10 pages there, not much for 5 hours work, but at least it has gotten me started. I'm excited and now have plans to have a scrapbooking desk for myself in our new office. (Our office isn't built yet, but I have my dreams!)
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment