All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bunny and Kitty get Married!

The bride was beautiful in her flowing pink gown with purple and gold embroidered flowers. The groom, lovingly dressed in black pants and a tie that matched his nose, gazed adoringly at his bride. Bunny and Kitty, friends and the most loved "pets" of my daughter for 5 years, finally tied the knot last week. My daughter took these photos to commemorate the special event.

The bride and groom, locked in a loving embrace.

I didn't know what my daughter was doing when she asked to borrow my camera. I gave her instructions on keeping the band around her wrist, and sent her on her way. Would I have done this if I didn't feel that the camera has been dropped too many times to matter? Maybe not. But looking at these pictures, I am so glad that I let her have her fun. Maybe someday she'll be a wedding photographer and I can pull out these pictures and remember the first wedding she shot!



I never thought of giving her photography lessons. After all, I never had them, I just mostly learned by experience. But she has potential! Maybe we can add a photography class taught by mommy in 3rd grade. I'm sure she would be showing me things I never learned about my camera by the end of the school year. :)
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen some of your posts and really liked them!! I have added your blog to my RSS Feed.

    ReplyDelete