All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Squandering Summer

I want to make sure that I don't squander our summer.
I'll take my kids outside and point out the little things.

We'll catch bugs and eat berries...


blow bubbles and play.



When you look around with a toddler, everything is amazing and new. Grab your camera and go capture the summer.
They'll be time in the autumn to
Scrap Happy!


These pictures were taken last week.
1. Moraine State park (overcast, great weather for pictures)
2. a dragonfly at Deer lakes park (I used the focus and took several)
3. A zoom is great for closeups. The kids don't even realize what you're doing!
4. our backyard in the evening light (focus on a spot they'll run through. Click when they are there.)
5. Deer lakes Park (be ready to catch the expression when they see a fish!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY GOODNESS! Crosby looks so big with his haircut!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete