All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day 2006

Christmas Day brought memories of family and friends and past years, delicious smells of gingerbread, cookies and ham, stories of truth about the savior born in a stable, and stories of fiction about the little animals who came to see him, and the jolly, red-clothed man known the world over. Along with all of this, came a new camera! I disliked it immediately! It wasn't fast enough, and I don't like to miss shots! My husband was upset that I was grumbling, and after he made a few adjustments to it, I found that it took pictures a lot quicker. Grudgingly, I started to appreciate that I could take picture after picture until I got a good one! It has only been a few days, but I have already taken over 100 photos. I enjoy deleting the ones that don't turn out, but I can already see that I'll have a problem choosing between photos of the same subject that just look a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment