All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Scrapping break?



This is a picture of me, taken by my 4 year old while we were shopping at Disney World.

Well, I haven't done a thing having to do with scrapbooking since I've been back from my vacation! There is just too much to do to get ready for Christmas! I have been getting pictures back from being developed, and I am pretty disappointed with most of the ones I took at night. My camera is dying on me, and I am so sad to see it go. I love it, but it was acting very strangly on our vacation, trying to open when we would close the front, and even having to readjust itself, when it opened up. Sometimes, I don't think that it is it focuses properly. And right at the end of the trip, my daughter dropped it onto stone. Now the flash is eskew. So, guess what I'm getting for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment