All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cheering for the home team!

We were blessed this year to go to the one and only playoff game of the 2007 Steeler's season! It really was a great game, even if we did lose! You can feel the excitement in this picture, as we got a touchdown and the fans went crazy! I loved the rush I got when I saw the Terrible towels waving all around the stadium! It was cold and drizzly, but you'd never know it the way we all carried on. Screaming, banging on the seats and of course, waving that Terrible Towel!
Ready to go into the Steeler stadium and cheer until we're hoarse!
We also took our daughter to a Pittsburgh Penguin game. She loves the Pens, and even though our seats were really high up, it was a great game. We won! As you can see below, the last goal of the game was a hat trick, (3 goals by the same player in one game) and everyone tossed their hats out onto the ice.
I usually don't do anything with the pictures I take of my husband and I without our daughter. So I won't be getting the pictures I took at the Steeler game printed out. However, I'm toying with the idea of making an album for myself online of our kidless pictures. Just so I have something to remember the times I did something without her!

Tip of the Day: Going to sporting events and cheering for the home team is a blast! If you find yourself going to watch a game and don't know much about the team, take some time beforehand and "Google" the team a little. If you find out a little more about the players, you will have more of an interest in the game. (Guys don't need to know anything more than the player's name, stats and the number on their jersey, but women usually need to feel some sort of attatchment to the players if we are going to be at all interested!)

No comments:

Post a Comment