All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Just a hint of color....

Happy New Year! and my apologies that it has taken me so long to write. From now on, I am going to post a new blog at the beginning of every week, either on Sunday or Monday. I AM busy, and on top of that, the computer I most frequently use has Net Nanny and won't let me get to my blog to write. That said, here is one of my Christmas pictures! I challenged myself to take pictures in black and white, with just an accent of color this Christmas! It's a setting on my camera that I didn't even know I had until I finally came across the manual in late November. I love it! This is a picture of my mantle on Christmas morning. I don't know if I'll ever do Christmas in black and white again, just because it is such a colorful season, and I felt my pictures were left wanting because of my black and white experiment.

Since I've written, I had my scrapbooking retreat, Harvest party, Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving. I have been on a vacation to Disney World, and on their cruise as well. It's so hard missing 2 weeks before Christmas, just because that's the time if the year that's sooo busy with cookie baking, cards, presents and wrapping, Christmas parties and decorating. But being away was incredible, and I wouldn't change it. We had such a good time. I'll share pictures in another blog. Now that I've said my apologies, I hope that you will continue to offer me feedback on what you want to see, page ideas, picture taking tips, just let me know what your favorites are and what you think I'm missing.
Scrap Happy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Just wanted you to know you were missed...I checked daily for a new post. Am very excited to see your back!!!!

    ReplyDelete