All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fun with Paper! part 2

It's no secret that I like to use paper to make personalized embellishments, but here are some more ideas in how I used paper on our Disney Cruise album. Above, I used a mickey punch and gave him a pirate look to match our pirate night page.
Matting your pics (especially your favorite one on the page) is great, but mat with a little flare sometimes! Matting this picture the way I did, and including the letter stickers underneath was all I needed to decorate this page.
I love this page! I filled in the blank spots with pink and later journalled on it. It is so much easier to journal on pink than black.
Once again, I used to paper to make a mat/ journal block for this page. I also used 2 stickers to "make it my own". A title sticker on top of a regular sun sticker. I used letter stickers to spell out Grand Cayman. Love the result!

Scrapbooking is so much fun! School is starting, along with a miriad of other activities, so I won't have the space nor the time to get a lot of scrapping done for awhile. But I continue taking pictures and thinking, "How can I take this picture so that it looks unique?" Still trying to figure that out. But, it's fun!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment