All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, September 15, 2008

Winners!

The team you see above and below is my husband's softball team. Sure, a lot of the faces have changed, not that you can tell because the first picture is taken from so far away!!! I can't be sure that I could even pick him out from the group! But as the team has gotten better, so has my photography! (and those uniforms!)
This lower pic was taken this year, just after the guys won second place in the top division for the tournament, and had won first in the top division for the overall season. (I'm explaining the 2 trophies) Getting close up shows you how dirty they got this day, as well as their tired faces. It shows their personalities a little bit and the comraderie they share. Yeah, I'm proud to be a fan, and thankful that I got this shot, because although this group of guys were a little bit easier to arrange and photograph than a group of kids, they didn't stay in place too long!

Scrap happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment