All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, January 02, 2009

Boy or Girl?


I very much enjoy taking pictures of my blossoming belly. It is so amazing to me when I feel this life inside of me moving, and even more so now that I can identify a heel now and then as opposed to some random body part! I don't know why, but I often forget to pay attention to the world behind me when I am taking pictures of myself. When I am photographing others, I am facing them, and looking at what will be my picture, so I'm much more aware of what is in the background. But when i am taking a self portrait, I don't notice the background until I look at the picture I just took. I'm really not into doctoring up my pictures, except by physically cropping or using a red eye on an actual print, but I played around with this one on my computer a bit. I also took pictures of my belly really close up, which shows that it is an exact circle! Very funny! But I wasn't happy with any of those, since they were so close, I didn't use a flash, and they are a bit fuzzy.
Anyhow, I am delighted to say that I have completed all but 3 pages of Christmas 2008. (it will be 15 pages in all) I have only to do 3 pages of professional photos, which I am scheduled to pick up this week. I am happy to have gotten Christmas done. It was so much fun to scrapbook! I've missed it, even in this short period of time since being caught up. I didn't really do anything too inventive or fancy. I mostly used the Christmas power pallets for this year, and on gold flecked pages, which sadly CM doesn't make any more.
Happy New Year! Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Beautiful, beautiful! What do we have? I think I know....I've heard through friends...but I don't want to spoil it for your blog! Let me know for sure!

    ReplyDelete