All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Patriotic pages


Happy 4th of July! I put some patriotic page layouts on here. I apologize that they are not straight , but blame blogger. I tried 3 times, and I guess you will have to tilt your head! I didn't include some pages, due to the fact that they were upside down!

Here is a title. Using letters of different sizes.

Above and below is a page I did when my brother came home on leave from Iraq. I made dogtags from silver paper and used the inside of silver letter stickers for the chain. To make the camo, I simply tore up paper and fitted it along the side of the page to make a border. I trimmed one edge of it to make it even.


For a trip to an amusement park around the 4t of July, I used scraps of red white and blue paper (and vellum)and punches out stars of various sizes to make borders for each page. I also had a few stars to the center of the page and here and there. I had 5 pages of the amusement park and used this idea throughout all 5.


For this BBQ on the 4th page, I kept with the red, white and blue theme, but used a red check instead. This gave my page a picnic feel.

I used black pages for this last layout. The way the pictures are slanted makes it fun~! I took the sparkler pictures during the day, and I think that's why you can see them so well. These fireworks are die cuts, but you could easily make fireworks out of paper. I decorated my fireworks with a pen to make them a little more exciting.

God Bless America! Celebrate and Scrap Happy!













No comments:

Post a Comment