All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Don't Ignore the Signs!

Ever since I started to scrapbook digitally, it has changed the way I take pictures. I take a lot more pictures now that I can use as a background or "sticker" of sorts. I like to take pictures of all kinds of things and add them to my traditional scrapbooks, too. The above picture is of my husband and daughter in a restraunt. I took a pic of the sign outside the restraunt and adhered it to the picture.
Below: I used the "Celebrate Today" picture as a decoration for my journaling box. Believe it or not, this was a napkin that I took a photo of!



Another sign is used on this page as a title sticker of sorts.





I have been a scrapbooking fiend lately. My goal is to complete 7 pages a day and I have been pretty close to meeting that goal. I am so tired some days because I scrapbook mainly after I put the kids to bed and I can spend an hour on a page design easily. I'm working on Disney pages. I have created a lot of pages that I like. Coming soon: Scrapbooking Ideas Specifically for Disney Parks, Tips on Hiding your Imperfections and Making your Photos and Pages Blend Together.
Scrap Happy! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment