All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, February 26, 2007

Disney on the table


Friday night found me in my workshop room, alone, with 2 empty tables and a box of Disney pictures. I used the power sort system and with only one break, (to put my 4 year old to bed) I sucessfully laid out the whole vacation that evening. No easy task considering I'm going to have an entire album dedicated to this trip! I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished on my retreat. It's coming up soon!

Tip of the Day: How many nights do I spend sitting in front of my TV, wasting my life? I feel that way as I get up to go to bed. Lazy. I felt so good sorting those pictures! It was time I could have used to surf the internet, watch TV, waste my life. But because I used the time to sort my pictures instead, I felt that I had accomplished something! It's such a good feeling!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment