All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Somebody Stop Me!



I love this picture! I am slowly learning the best way to use my digital camera. I have only had it 2 months, be patient! I took this picture without a flash. Sometimes, I think that makes the picture turn out blurry, unless my subject holds very still. I have also begun to send my pictures to Snapfish after I take about 100 pictures. Yes, I am taking OH so many more pictures now, and even though I'm not keeping all of them, I am keeping a lot more than I used to take! I'm into the "photography" part of picture taking like I have never been before! The more pictures I take, the more I learn. With film, I found that I kept track of how many pictures I took of different events, because you run out of film after 24 pictures, and that kept me in check. Not anymore! Now I take 100 pictures of one event sometimes! What I need to do, is start tackling that mountain of photos I have acquired!

Tip of the Day: If you have a digital camera, seriously think about getting the Memory Manager program from Creative Memories. It will store all of your photos and keep track of which ones you order!

1 comment: