All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Winter


I finally dusted off the old photo album and did a few pages (minus journaling) the other day. I found that I had a lot of trouble getting back. I wasn't as able to make colors go together, and was only happy with one or 2 of the pages. Maybe that will change once I see them again. I do have to say that the ones I was happy with were the last 2 I did, so I might have been warming up!


It's been so cold and snowy here, and I think that other people have been scrapping a lot. I say this because I usually have someone contact me daily lately, wanting Creative Memories products!


I've been finding photographs more and more in everyday objects. Just the way the sun shone in through the window on my Valentine's roses, my daughter's handprints in the fogged glass on the door, close ups of the frozen bushes in our yard....I love taking several shots and then deleting the ones I don't need.
Tip of the day: I had pictures of a party we went to, and I didn't want to do anything more than a one page spread, even though I had more pictures than would fit on one page. I wanted to make sure everyone was pictured, but I made sure to put a shot of my daughter and her buddy right in the middle, matted so that it became the focus for the page. I included tabs to do bullet journaling, because that's really all I have room for and all it needs, since this is my daughter's album.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment