All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 30, 2007

Princess Day Camp

Last week was a busy, fun one! I had a princess camp at my "castle", actually in my yard. It was great; really a blast! We did all sort of princessy things, and I took hundreds of pictures. After camp was over, I wondered, "What am I going to do with all these pictures?" So, yesterday I made an online album of my favorite pictures from camp. It ended up being 36 pages, and I'm not sure if I'm going to pare it down or not. But it was a lot quicker to make than scrapping the pictures, and I will still dedicate a few pages in my daughter's album for Princess Camp, so I'll get to use the new little girl paper pack which has tiaras and wands, very cute! Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment