All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 02, 2007

In the pool with Daddy

What a beautiful, sunny, summer day! We had been shopping at the outlet stores in Ocean City, and came back in time to have the pool to ourselves pretty much. My daughter had just started swimming that summer, so we couldn't get enough of watching her swim underwater! She never seemed to get tired of swimming from the side of the pool to her Daddy. Back and forth, over and over again! I just sat in the sun, with my feet in the water, enjoying the sight of the 2 of them playing together.

Tip of the Day: These pictures were taken in the evening, so the sun was not directly over head and didn't create a glare on the water. I loved the color of the water,and tried to keep it the focus by using aqua sticker letters and the little ripple sticker along the side of the page.
I also used a gold flecked page instead of white. I think that helps the page not to look so plain. I love the way the aqua looks with the gold page as well.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment