All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 23, 2007

T- Ball



Last week, I was feeling ambitious and decided to cross one of the things on my longstanding TO DO list off. So, I finished off the 10th grader's last album! (Well, the last one I'll be doing.) It feels great to be completely done. Now I can focus on my daughter's albums.
These pages, of Kristie's T-ball games are very simple, but cute. I tried to make the one shot of her batting look like a baseball card. I left a lot of room for her mom to jot down any memories she might want to add. I just write what I know, which is only what I can see in the picture or what has been left on a sticky note for me.
Pictures are so personal, that of course I have gotten to know this family in a small way as I did the albums. I hope that her mom will make her some more albums, even if she does them online. I have almost completed an album for my cousin online and I want to send it to him as he is in a different country right now. I think it will help him fight any homesickness he might have.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment