All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Filling the page with pictures




We went to the Children's Museum with friends, and I took just over 100 pictures! Of course I picked through them and didn't keep them all, but there were still A LOT of pictures I just had to get printed. In order to save room in my daughter's album, I completely covered the page with pictures and was able to pare our Museum visit down to a mere 4 pages. Above are 2 of the pages. I used the new everyday alphabet stickers to write the first letter of each kid's name. I liked how the super bright and fun stickers went with the pictures and memories. The top page shows the title I made using the same stickers, but also regular letter stickers. Don't worry, I did leave room on the pages not shown here for some journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment