All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, October 20, 2007

What's that girl doing?

There are always opportunities to take pictures at the Children's Museum! This page turned out just as I'd hoped it would! It really is very basic! I used a perfect fit paper from the Inspirational pack, so the word, "Discover" is already written on there! Then I added the title using letter stickers. I matted my favorite picture (I am really into pictures of the back of people right now!) and that was easy to do because the paper came in the same pack, so it matched perfectly. I cut out the boat that my daughter had made, and that's it!

So, lately I've been scrapping a lot, staying up pretty late, too. It's worth it, though, because I have really gotten a lot done. I just finished the 4th of July, and now I'm doing the 5th of July! Ok, JK. I just did the 5th , too. Yes, it is that bad, if you must ask! I have a retreat coming up in November, so I think I'll get everything done by my vacation! That's my goal!

Thanks to everyone who came to the workshop last night! We had a good time, pumpkin pie and cranberry tea. I stayed up long after the last of you had gone! I finished 7 pages! That isn't much I know, but the 4th of July was hard for me this year due to the fact that I feel I have exhausted every patriotic theme over the past 5 years. Other than that, I have really been inspired and having great page ideas. That makes scrapping so much easier! I have almost 2 books done now, and they need journalled.

Of course, scrapping is not all I have been doing with my time! I have been busy with teaching, meetings and something new, a Creative Memories party that I didn't even drive to Murrysville to do! It's a catalog party, but we just put the info in to my website, and then my customer (the host) sent out e-invitations explaining that everyone could look over the website online and order whatever they wanted and it would be shipped to them in days! She will still get the class credit for sales. This worked out perfectly for everyone involved, since they were all busy, and knew all about scrapbooking already. If you would like to check out my website and see all the new products and even order, click here: www.mycmsite.com/alea

Tip of the day: When you are using a new tool, make sure you try it out on a dud or a scrap piece of paper first. This is especially important if you did not purchase it from Creative Memories. One of my customers found this out the hard way and ruined a picture of her and her husband from the early days that just cannot be replaced.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment