All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fill that page!

Since I take a lot of pics, I find that I need to squeeze more onto a page than fits. The page above is of my husband and daughter snorkling. I included pictures taken with the underwater camera. Since there is a lot of water and a lot of pictures of fish, I laid my favoorite picture of them snorkling right on top, didn't cover up anything important, but it all goes together. I also left space for journaling, see my little journaling block? I was so excited to find stickers of Mickey and Minnie snorkling because it exactly went with the paper I used under the vellum! I love when that happens! These pictures are from our Disney Cruise, so the Mickey stickers made it even better!
Here's the page of my daughter and I snorkling. I filled in the little spaces with strips of pictures, and once again...left room for journaling. That's important!
This page is a little different, because 2 of the pics are bigger. There were 3 cameras capturing these dolphin moments! The professional photographer took the big pics with his nice camera, I took pics with water cameras, and a friend of ours used my regular camera to get shots from the dock. But although they are similiar, there were little differences, so I had to include the little ones, as well as the big ones. I accomplished this with major cropping! I'm happy with the results! I hope that after this, you will feel as I do, that it's Ok to cram sometimes!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment