All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, July 04, 2008

Make it Yours

I'd like to encourage you to personalize your scrapbooks. After all, this is a very personal thing, why not change your stickers and die cuts to fit your page just right? For the above picture, I really wanted the wreath to be in a mickey shape. I ended up using grass paper, then covering it with holly so that it went with the round wreath. Ta Da! A perfect Mickey wreath to match the mouse himself!
Something I do a lot with the title stickers is add regular stickers to make them perfectly match your theme. For this beach page, I added seashell stickers to the title sticker.
I did the same thing on the page below, only this time, the clear title sticker is placed right on top of the other stickers.
I had a lot of fun on this book, and just finished putting it all together this morning. My husband looked at it today and pronounced it "Nice" which must mean it's fabulous! Happy Fourth of July everyone! Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment