All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer pictures


These pictures were taken this week on a trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo. I have so many little settings on my camera that I don't ever use. I realized that I wasn't able to get a clear shot of the cool looking flower in picture 1, so I found a foilage setting in my camera and took picture 2 using that. The difference is amazing!
I have had a fun and busy 2 weeks, without any time for scrapbooking! I had princess camp, and then this past week I was visiting with out of town family every day. It was great, and I got a lot of great pictures. My cousin, David, is a photographing fool, just like me, so we had a blast playing with our cameras. Our last day together, we make a CD (this time, 2!) of all the pictures we took during our week together. He gets a copy and I do, too. This way we both have all of each others pictures. The summer is far from over and there are still so many pictures to take! Scrap happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment