All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pages, Pages



I know that I've shown you one of the pictures on this page before, telling you that we need to celebrate the little things. This simple little page is doing just that. I rarely use non Creative memories items on my pages, but they don't make ribbon, so I purposely bought scrapbooking ribbon just to match this page. I had a vision of what I wanted, and although it's a little bulky for me, it is just what I had in mind, so I'm very happy with it.
I am caught up on my daughter's albums! Yes, I am waiting on soccer page elements for a 2 page spread from this fall. (I ordered them over a month ago! Now I know what I put my customers through, making them wait when I was a consultant!) But other than that, and some pictures I have yet to order, (14, this includes my November pictures for my famous "rundown of the month" pages and a 2 page spread of Thanksgiving) I am officially caught up and up to date!

I don't know yet what I'm feeling, since this is a developement that has happened in the last 15 minutes, but I am hoping to spend some time with my daughter, get my Christmas baking done, and get my Christmas cards sent out. There will always be something that needs done, but with her albums like this, wow! I haven't been caught up for such a long time! I just want to enjoy these last few weeks of my pregnancy and celebrate Christmas! I did it!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment