All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, December 08, 2008

Belly shots


It's almost time!
I love this picture of my belly and my little girl. The night I took this picture in my bathroom (because the lighting is good there, even at night!) I felt like my belly could not get any bigger or I'd pop. I could see my veins all through my stomach, it's very weird, and I was trying to capture it with my camera. If I stand facing the mirror in the bathroom, I can aim the camera at my belly, and see the screen in the mirror. So, that was what I was doing and my 6 year old just kept hopping into the photo at the last minute! It was funny, actually, because sometimes you couldn't see her face, because she would pop in, yet my belly would be in the way, and the picture only showed her chest down! Anyway, she hugged the baby and it was so much better than the other shots I'd been attempting to take, that I snapped this picture instead. (Well, after a few tries)
I finished journaling my Disneyland pages and the book is complete. I'm currently working on September 2008, and I think I'll be able to catch up on this book before baby comes! I currently have a sore throat and cold, no fun. Yet, other than normal pregnancy quirks, this is the first time I've been sick since I've been pregnant. So, I can't complain. I have felt invincible and was shocked and disappointed to catch a bug at the end of my pregnancy.
Besides putting up my Christmas decorations and baking the first batch of cookies to freeze ( and some were eaten now!), I also worked on an album I continue for my Gramma. It's one of the smaller albums, so I can whip those pages out pretty fast. But it leads me to my Tip of the Day: Something I have reverted back to lately is the use of punches. They are so versatile, and you can use whatever color paper you want to match your page. Several heart punches can be grouped together to make a flower. There really is no end to the possibilities. I have also drawn right onto my page a few times lately. It sure changes the look of the book and can be quite a lifesaver if you can't find just the right sticker. If you don't trust yourself to write on the page, write on a piece of photo safe paper and silhouette it or keep it in a strip. Above all, let your creativity flow and have fun scrapbooking! Be like me....
Scrap Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment