All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter pages

Last year I took so many pictures of my daughter in her Easter dress. It was special because it was the first time she had picked out her own dress. I think she is so beautiful! When it came time to do the pages, I had a lot of fun, using sticker packs from most of the power pallets on the many pages. On this page, I included shots I had taken of her dancing around in the yard. I love it!





For this page, I used my pink pen to do most of the embellishing, framing the photos with it ....




and matching it to this sticker. This was where I got all the inspiration for this page. Since I didn't have any other stickers that would match this one, I made my own flowers.









This page was probably my favorite because it screams "KID!" It's just so colorful! I used the CM primary paper from one of the power pallets and started the word "jellybeans" with one of the everyday ABC stickers. I like how the papers all match in the pallets. It makes it super easy to mat a picture. Notice that I also cut the eggs so that I could have the bottom of the picture slip underneath them. I tossed a couple of jellybean stickers up in the corner and I was all set.
All the embellishments here are Creative Memories, and no, I do not sell it or get paid to mention them. I simply like the quality!
Scrap Happy!






1 comment:

  1. I love how you scrapped the pictures of Jae dancing. I'm definitely going to use that!

    ReplyDelete