All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, May 18, 2009

Stripes


I was inspired to take this picture because both of my kids had stripes on. Plus, my girl had pink and my boy had blue. This wasn't planned, but so cute that I had to capture it. You can see from this picture how big my little guy has gotten in 4 months.
I chose to take their picture on the steps of our deck because it was out of the direct sun and because I could easily position them to be on the same level with me.
Unfortunately, I was so concerned with getting them to look at me and smile, that I repeatedly cut the baby's arm out of the picture. I realized my mistake, and was able to get several where his arm is in the shot, but they aren't as good as this one.
I have been too busy to scrap anything traditionally. The baby is caught up in his online album and in his scrapbook, but I have yet to touch my daughter's. I did find out something exciting this week! The online albums can hold up to 100 pages, not only 50 as I originally thought. So, it may be possible to fit his whole first year in this album. I don't know why that makes me so happy, but it does. :)
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:28 PM

    I like this. Great having the pink and blue element, too.

    ReplyDelete