All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Personality Bears

This week marked the end of my youth group for this semester. We take a break for the summer. I have had so much fun with my small group of girls this year, and I wanted to give them something that they could hold onto for the summer. Something that would remind them that someone cares about them. I put a heart on each one to remind them to keep God in their hearts. I tried to make each bear a little different, complete with the personality of the girls. They were a huge hit and very loved right away.


This has nothing to do with scrapbooking, but just an idea of something you might be able to use in the future. I can't make an album for every kid who comes into my life for a season, but I can try to make sure that they feel loved, special and unique.

Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:24 PM

    What a wonderful idea! I'm sure it meant a lot to the girls.

    ReplyDelete