All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, April 19, 2010

Perspective

I had been scrapbooking some over the weekend, and then had stopped to organize a rolling cart I keep under my desk. I ended up piling things on my desk as I cleaned, and happened to glance at the mess. A photo of my daughter caught my eye. It looks like she just can't take the mess on my desk doesn't it?! I thought that was so funny that I had to share it.
It was great to work on my daughter's album. I am going to squeeze one more page into this one and I'll be done with her 21st album.

Here is a photo of my daughter and son having a snack. But that wasn't really what I was trying to take a picture of. It doesn't tell enough of the story. By my coming down a little, and making sure that the blanket shows a little in the photo, you can see that they are actually under a tent! Our living room has at least one child-constructed tent in it at a time lately.

I love that my girl isn't too big to play with her little brother. She waited and waited, wanting a sibling for so many years. Now she has one, and she appreciates having him. She helps him ride a tricycle, helped him learn to walk, keeps him off of the stairs, and taught him how to scream! That was one thing he didn't need to learn, in my opinion.


Scrap Happy!










1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    They are so sweet! Best friends, just as brothers and sisters should be! :-)

    ReplyDelete