All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Do you want to hear about my cruise!?!

I'm back from my cruise! I have never seen waters that blue, snorkled in the ocean, found conch shells as big as my head nor eaten quite as much as I did in this one week before! I took pictures of everything! I took pictures of our cabin door, the food, the dessert tables, each and every towel animal left for us, the lizard in Mexico that was as large as my foot, the cars driving on the wrong side of the road in Grand Cayman, the goofy looking Banyan trees in Key West and the ship from every angle! I have a head full of memories and notes scribbled on the back of any scrap of paper I could find. I have decided that I am doing my cruise pictures before anything else, once the 10th grader's 3rd album is done! I just can't wait to hold the pictures in my hands and create pages that will remind me of my vacation forever!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    I can't wait to hear all about it....That sounds like so much fun! I am jealous:)

    ReplyDelete