All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Satisfaction, (a hey hey hey!) that's what I say!

I just have to tell you that I have completed the 10th grader's album at last! I absolutely love the last couple of pages that I finished on Friday, but best of is the satisfaction of completion! I have already laid out my pages for the cruise album and I'm just waiting on 2 more rolls of film. I think I am going to be using a larger size album for our cruise because i wanted to try something a little different! I haven't done an album for myself for so long, and I'm feeling a littel selfish about doing the cruise before catching up on my daughter's. Especially with her birthday party coming up a week from now. I usually like to have her albums out to show everyone, and I don't think I could possibly catch up at this point! (Although I now feel very compelled to try!) I wish I would have realized this before now!

Tip of the Day: I just did a 2 page spread of kids playing on a backyard swingset. I wrote monkeying around, putting this title in the middle of the page, with "monkey" on one page and "around" on the facing page. I used some cute monkey stickers and bananas to embellish the letter stickers I used, and I was done. One monkey held the "m" in Monkey and the other hung out by the last letter of around. I used the bananas to curve around the "o and e". It wasn't totally an original idea, but it was pretty cute!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment