All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, May 22, 2006

Planning my pages

Ok, now that I realized that I wanted to have the album to show at my daughter's birthday party, I have been working on getting it done. First, I had to find all of the envelopes of pictures. Then I had to put them into order. Next, I had to write down little notes to myself on the envelopes, such as "don't forget the Easter 8x10!" So that when I'm actually scrapping those pages, I can remember. My next step is to lay out the pictures on pages. Sometimes, I actually sketch little boxes on scrap paper. The little boxes stand for a page, and I have them in twos, just like an open page spread.I then write what I am going to put on each page in the boxes, that way I can make doubly sure that I haven't planned incorrectly! Finally, I'm able to scrapbook!
I have only completed a half of a page! So, I'd better get going!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment