All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Crunchtime!

As you may hve guessed, I have been devoting most of my time to scrapbooking my daughter's past few months. I have been working until 4 am or later, but i am still not going to get it done in time! I have been taking so long to do each page because I want them to look awesome. Well, they do! My husband came home from work yesterday and said, "What did you do all day?" and I said,"Scrapbooked." There is a new pack of paper that I have been using called, groovy girl. They have them for boys as well. I am really into using paper on every page and letter stickers. I like all the stickers that you can see through, too! They are so cool.

Tip of the Day: I ordered books from the library on scrapbooking page ideas and tips and one thing I read really stuck out to me. It said that when you are in a time of zero scrapbooking creativity, revert back to the comfy favorites that get the pages completed. Use ideas that you have used before, just change the colors. For me, I can look back years in my books and copy page ideas that I have used in the past. Chances are that no one is going to sit and look through all 8 albums of Jaelyn in one sitting! Even if they do, they probably wo'nt be concentrating on them as much as I was as I created them. Another good tip is to not be such a perfectionist! No one is going to get out a ruler when they look at the albums you make! Things I notice and pages I am never satisfied with, don't seem to bother other people.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment