All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Camping


This weekend, my daughter and I took a camping trip with some friends. It was her first experience camping. I just uploaded all 56 of my photos, and with that came memories. Memories of her eating her first s'more, wading in the creek, catching tadpoles in the river, and climbing huge rocks without fear. Memories of the excitement the kids felt to be sleeping in a tent! But the memory that stands out the most, doesn't have a picture to go along with it. We were walking to the bathroom, (actually, I was walking, and she was riding on my back!) and I smelled the air and asked her to smell it, too. She did and said, "It smells good. What is it?" I said, "That's camping." and she said, " I love camping!" That was my favorite memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment