All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, June 22, 2007

Scenes from a scrapbook


I have been scrapping upstairs in my living room lately. During the day, I keep all of my supplies in their neat little bags in the corner. In the evening, when my daughter is in bed and my husband is relaxing on the big couch watching TV, I pull out all of my scrapping stuff and try to work on it. I really haven't been as productive as I am in my workshop room, maybe because the TV is distracting. ( I usually just have the radio on, and if I'm journaling, I listen to classical music. No words in the songs to accidentally write down!) I also like to have everything spread out so that I can see it, and that is impossible to do when I'm working in the space I am.
Above is a page I did last month. It is of our trip to Arizona, and the picture I took of it does not show it well enough. I mentioned that I used the jewel and natural snap packs, which worked very well with the desert colors and made it easier. I also made my own cactus out of paper, using the heart punch and giving it needles with a pen. If you don't have page decorations, make your own! That's what I do!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment