All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

he loves me, he loves me not....

Sometimes, when you least expect it, that moment will just happen. How awesome to have your camera at the ready at that exact moment! When you capture that moment, please make sure you give it a place of honor in your album. If you don't have it stand out and no one notices it, what's the point?
s How can you make it stand out? Here are some tips that work:
a Get it enlarged
a mat it, once twice or even thrice!
a give it it's own page.
a where do you look first when you look at a page? I like to place my favorite pictures towards the outside of the page, or right in the center of the page.
a put a sticker overlapping one of the corners of the picture

I finished part of what I wanted to get done in my daughter's album. I was able to show my aunt my completed trip to Arizona, so that was a relief! I also did something I had never done with pictures. My husband and I made a DVD of pictures set to music to show to everyone at my daughter's birthday party. I was pleased with the results, and my daughter can watch it over and over. It was a lot of work, but most of it was unnecessary, because I was learning, and didn't know what I was doing!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment