All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Little moments

My daughter and my husband were sitting together as she read her school sentences. I took this picture with the flash.
Next, I took another picture, this time closer, and used the flash. I like this one.
This last one is the most intimate, and really captures the soft comfort of snuggling with your Daddy. This one was taken with the flash turned off. I chose to get down lower because I was having trouble seeing her face as she often moved the papers. Without a flash, I really need to hold still, and I really needed my subjects to hold still. I held the camera in my right hand and helped hold my arm steady with my left hand. I usually hold my breath when I take a picture without a flash. I took a lot of pictures, because that's the best way to get a good one.

Quote of the Day: "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

-I'm unsure who wrote this, but it fits my life so perfectly that it could have been me!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment