All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, February 18, 2008

Melting Snowman

I had set a personal goal for myself to start on my Disney Album this weekend. Well, that didn't happen, but I did clean the house! There has been some transition in my life. I am no longer a Creative Memories consultant! I missed my deadline, and didn't place my order in time! It was a complete accident, but it is all for the better, because I do have plenty to keep me busy. It was a shock, but now I feel relieved. I'll miss my customers, and having a store in my basement! That was really nice! But I am still going to scrapbook, and I'm still going to keep writing this blog as well. I will still use Creative Memories supplies, because they are the best. I even want to keep having crops, because I love to scrapbook with others, and sometimes I don't get around to scrapping unless I'm having a crop. I am still going to take way too many pictures! I just completed the 14th album for my 5 year old daughter!

We have had some cold weather in Pennsylvania, and some snow. This snowman was made using most of the snow in our yard. When I got called outside to take a picture of this large icecube, (I had been napping on the couch!) I liked him immediatly! In fact, this photo is now my My Space profile picture. There was something whimsicle about him. My daughter was so proud of him, even though he towered over her and I suspect my husband did most of the work. When Mr. Snowman melted, she cried so hard! I'm glad that I took this picture so that she can remeber her first snowman.

Scrap Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment