All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello Good-bye!

Hailey and I at 2:45 AM, just calling it a night! (This is typical for us.) We only started scrapping after everyone else left, and each got about 4 pages done.
Christine, aka Aunt Cricket comes to support me
My Mom came, even though it was her birthday! Happy Birthday! She and Ruth became good friends from coming to workshops here in my Mexican Marketplace.
Here I am with Fred and Royanne. Fred is going to start scrapbooking, digitally!
Friends Forever! me and Bekah
This is the first time my friend Christina came to scrapbook with us! I'm afraid we overwhelmed her!
I had my Hello Goodbye sale this Friday. I made a huge dent in my scrapbook inventory, got to see my scrapbooking girls, and did finally get to start working on my Disney Album! The "Hello" part of the sale was introducing everyone to Camile Smith, my friend and new CM consultant. I don't have a picture of her here, because we didn't remember until she was leaving! Hugging some of the girls goodbye as they left really made me tear up! But overall, I am really happy that I'm no longer a consultant, and I really plan to have scrap nights once a month. Next month's scrap is March 7th!
I'm so thankful that everyone came! It was really good closure for me, and even though only Hailey and I actually scrapbooked, it was nice to have everyone there. I know they just came for the good deals...NO, I'M JUST KIDDING! I know that they were there to stand by me. I just want to say "Thanks!" Thank you for coming to events and asking questions that made me scramble for the answers and keeping me in business 4 years, and taking my opinion on your pages. It all has meant so much to me. I know that I wasn't the best consultant, far from it, but you were patient, and reminded me of things, and best of all was the way we all confided in each other, helped each other, and just enjoyed being together. Friday nights without you are boring!
Thank you! I hope you always Scrap Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 PM

    You look JUST like your dad in that first pic.

    ;O)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:57 PM

    It was bittersweet;
    I will miss having you as a consultant.
    You were/are great!
    Your ideas and opinions were very helpful.
    You have such a good sense of color and what works.
    Hope you will still be there to help us.
    Also , I hope we can continue to scrap together; you are all a great group of friends.

    ReplyDelete