All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Butterfly

When I had my daughter, I thought that the next time I had a baby, I wouldn't worry so much. I believed that the next time I was pregnant, I would eat whatever, do whatever; because I already had her so if I lost the pregnancy, it wouldn't hurt so much. But now that I am pregnant with my little one, I worry. I carefully eat what I should and shy away from things my husband has warned me not to eat. ( Oh, yes, he is very much like that. The first move he made after I told him I was pregnant was to e-mail me a bunch of pregnancy eating tips.) I already know that when I go to Disneyland I am not going to be riding the rides with warnings on them. Because this baby is already so important to me. I already want to protect it. I already include it in my future plans and in my prayers. I am in no hurry for this pregnancy to be over, because I love being pregnant. I love feeling the little kicks and seeing my daughter's face light up in a huge smile when she heard the baby's heartbeat. I even like looking pregnant. I like having the baby all to myself!
This week was a special one because the caterpillars that my daughter and I had watched turn into chrysalis', broke out and became butterflies! We were actually able to watch many of them emerge. As they climbed from their cage, my daughter would put her finger out and they would climb on. Her face was priceless. As she held one, she said, "This is the best day of my life!" She was able to let all 9 of them fly free for the first time from her finger. It was an amazing thing, and would you believe that I took 100 pictures?
My, I'm chatty today! As for my scrapbooking, I am moving right along on my cruise pages. I keep it set up in the school room and sometimes my daughter even comes to "scrapbook" with me. I did let her do a page of pictures that she herself had taken on our pirate adventure.
That said, I am now itching to get off the computer and get something done!
So, Scrap Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    I just stumbled upon your blog--what a neat picture! How far along are you--I'm guessing around 5 months? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just 11 weeks in this picture actually! I just got big really quickly with my second one.How funny that I only gained 1 pound so far! Everyone that week and the one before kept asking if I was having twins, which of course, I have no idea. But I feel like it's just one! Come visit my blog anytime; I write once at the beginning of every week.(if I'm not insanely busy!)

    ReplyDelete