All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, June 09, 2008

Scrapping and loving it!

This page design came to me as I looked closely at the border of the picture on the upper right hand corner. It took awhile to punch all of those mickey shapes out, and then I even cut some of them because I wanted them to go right up to the border of the page. I adhered these with the regular tape runner as well as the CM glue pen. I even put 3 silver Mickeys on the page, and those are actual confetti from Disney World. Here's a close up:
I started scrapping again, and I really have been booking! I completed my Disney World trip last night, and now I need to find my notes so that I can go back and journal all 8 days. I still have the cruise to do as well. I feel so far behind. Having the room set up so that I can scrap anytime has been just what I needed. I also have had to cut way back on the anount of things I do around the house, since I get backaches or lower abdomen pain if I do too much house or yardwork! I have to spread my work out now, and that gives me time to scrapbook.
This is probably one of my favorite pages (above) from this trip. I love using punches and you can use different colored paper to match any page you're doing! I have used some of these punches for years! I have 4 slightly different Mickey punches.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment