All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Different Angles


First, I have some news! I'm pregnant! Yay! These pictures were taken yesterday by my newly 6 year old. I feel like my tummy is enormous already, but I can see from picture #2, that I'm not. The first picture is from my daughter's point of view. But it really wasn't flattering! So, I had her stand on the second step of our porch and take another picture. Sometimes it's all in the angling!
My plans for scrapbooking are as follows: I have a huge desk for my daughter, which she won't need for the summer since she is done with Kindergarten! I've taken over this desk as my scrapbooking station and I plan to sit there for hours every day and scrap. This room is right on the main floor of my house, so this plan HAS to work! I simply feel the need to catch up now that I have a baby on the way. That is the best incentive for me. As for after the baby comes, I plan to still scrapbook for my oldest, but keep up to date on the baby's album by doing Digital albums as I take the pictures. Once I fill up a book, I'll simply order it and it will come to my house all done! Those of you who think that it is unfair to the baby to only have a digital album, keep this in mind....Which child will need to rent 2 U hauls to take their albums when they move out, and which child will just need a van? Which child will be laughing then?!
Scrap Happy!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Why not do digital for your dtr.,too; it sounds like favoritism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not switching to digital for my daughter because I don't want to switch in the middle. Plus, MOM (yes, I know that was YOUR comment!) I enjoy traditional scrapbooking and I don't want to quit doing it. It may just BE favortism. She is my firstborn after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 PM

    What if you did maybe the baby's first year in traditional scrapbooking and then switched to digital? Maybe even for both? Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete